Monday, December 08, 2003

For the first time in my life, I think I'm actually depressed. I'm tired of Boston and yes the plethora of white stuff on the ground definitely has something to do with it. I want\need to be home because when I am there I feel like a stranger or guest in my own house. I miss my friends, my routines, my toilet, my truck, my lawn, my bed. I miss how when you turn the heat on in my house, it actually gets warmer. But most of all, I miss my fiancee, with all her craziness. I miss her cold feet waking me up in the middle of the night. I miss listening her talk to the damn cats. I miss hanging out upstairs in the office while she hangs out downstairs, both of us happy spending time together if though we aren't in the same room. I need to go home.

But I like the money I'm making here.

No comments: