Saturday, December 24, 2005

That Playin Attitude

Lakers were victorious last night 104 - 88 over the Orlando Magic. I was impressed with their first half finish. I was sitting at my favorite Innebriation Vocational Institute when I noticed my need for restroom facilities. At this point it was 39 - 37 Orlando with about three minutes left in the half. After paying my tab both in the restroom and at the bar, I returned to my table to find that the score was now 54 - 40 as the Lakers had reeled off a 17 - 1 run. These are the things playoff teams do....

These Lakers are starting to get a swagger about themselves. A stagger that shows they respect themselves, they don't expect to lose or fail. This kind of thought process is necessary for winning teams to be competitive, for them to stay in games even if their 'A' game is leaning more towards a 'C' game. Let's hope they bring this with them tomorrow againt the Heat

No comments: