Thursday, November 09, 2006

Maternity Update

Sorry I disappeared for a minute. 

Mrs. Xpinionated is still in the hospital.  She's on bedrest for at least the next two to four weeks.  There has been discussion about discussing when she can come home.  But, since one set of doctors don't really talk to the other set of doctors, those discussions (though on the same page now) are not usually sharing the same page.

Personally, I prefer her to stay in the hospital.  Not because I get to be home by myself doing whatever pleases me with the two hours a weeknight that I'm home, nope not it.  I (watch out now) actually have a mature reason for my preference.  With her home alone, she is just that....alone.  Should something happen there is no guarantee that help would be immediately available leaving her to call an ambulance.  Said ambulance would probably not take her to NorthSide -- the baby factory of these United States.  If she stays at Northside, I am only 15 minutes away during the week and 30 minutes during the weekends, if I'm not in the room already.  See, Xpinionated can grow up tooo

No comments: