Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wins are good but .. . .. .

Quite frankly, I'm not altogether sure how we pulled yesterday's game out.  Out-rebounded embarrassingly, particularly on the offensive boards is usually a recipe for disaster. 

Also, the adjustments the Jazz made to slow down our offense bothered me a little although to be quite honest I couldn't pick out what those adjustments were.  The only real difference seemed to be that the Lake Show wasn't getting out on the break for most of the second half and the offense kind of stalled. 

Sasha, I mean the Machine came through like the emerging star he is.  That's right I said it!  Emerging star.  Look at the young kid.  The ingredients are there.  Young kid, big stage, hair that flows in the wind, and a deadly bomb from deep....emerging star!

In all seriousness, if we get at the boards and maintain our defensive intensity Wednesday night, we should be able to head back to Utah with home-court in tow.

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: