Monday, January 26, 2009

Persecution Complex

I'm starting to wonder if I have persecution complex, am I being too sensitive, or what? But I always feel like I end up being the asshole no matter what the situation. I get asked to do something, I agree to do it, but I apparently don't do it fast enough so I'm the asshole. That's pretty much the story most of the time.

I don't know if the job loss is making me more sensitive, depressed, or what. I know I am an emotional rollercoaster with the highs usually just a front to maintain some semblance of myself. I can't say what's going on in my head so I try to turn it off by focusing on the next hour and the next hour only. I wait for the fog of feeling useless evaporates before I ponder the future. Luckily my personality is such that my fogs disappear just as quickly as they set in. But starting this fourth week of unemployment I have definitely noticed how quickly I'm annoyed, offended, and generally ticked off.

Got to be better.....

No comments: