1. The exact same celebration from every football player...jump, turn in the air. Yep, originality is dead.
2. Reality shows for people with no discernible talent: Kendra, Jersey Shore cast, Kate, 16 and pregnant 'stars' -- I'm looking at you with my gas face.
3. Praise for quarterbacks regardless of who the actual play is made by (usually the receiver).
4. While we're at it, protection for quarterbacks....if they don't want to be hit they should choose a non-contact activity like Baseball.
5. The emasculation and 'stupidification' of men on television.
6. People who while talking, close their hand at the end of each sentence like they are trying to catch the words as they leave the mouth.
7. Housewives on TV in the city of your choice who are really not housewives in any traditional sense of the word....more like trophies with jewelry on.
8. Being tired...just tired
oh and 9. Sarah Palin.