Thursday, February 05, 2004

[Listening to: Overnight Scenario [Live] - Rare Essence - We Go On and On (04:56)]

I am so tired of hearing people complain about the loss of values of american society based on Janet Jackson revealing a single flipping breast. Grown ass adults are crying foul because of a breast. In Europe and pretty much every other country, sex is not some taboo subject. It's not a rash that's to be avoided. It's common ground. We as humans all have sex, most enjoy sex, and all come from sex. So when you think of sex being the gutter, remember your birth is a product of the gutter.

It is a shame that it is 2004 and the biggest thing people can think to talk about is a 90% exposure of a breast. I love living in America but we can sure be some dumb asses sometimes. Oh, and everyone is so upset that Nelly and Kid Rock grabbed their crotch. Come on people, do we really think our youth are that damned innocent. Parents, we know you think you're raising little angels but I've heard your kids talk when you're not around and they know what they are saying when they say 'eat me', or 'you suck'. They know the derivatives of such catch phrases. And another thing, I'm a single guy with no kids....damn it why should I be forced to watch watered down family fun television? I don't have any damn kids and I want to see adult programming. Stop letting tv raise your kids.....that's the problem as it is. Parents are just too uninvolved, too soft, too damn lazy nowadays. My parents let me watch a lot of TV growing up but they also taught along the way. They didn't try to hide stuff from me knowing that would just make me more curious. If there was something with an adult theme on TV, they explained it to me the best they could and we went about our business.

I just don't understand why America is so damn soft? why? why? why?

No comments: