Tuesday, September 14, 2004

It never fails...at some point in the middle of the afternoon, I get ridiculously sleepy. This would normally be the time I would get up and go have some idle chitchat with a coworker.....but now there's no one in the office for me to go idly chitchattin' to. So alone...did you ever know that you're my hero...

So at the Madden tournament last night, I lose in the first round 9 - 6. They only let you play for 30 minutes which is not nearly enough time to finish a whole game plus the cat I was playing started doing cheesy shit by suddenly taking forever to pick his friggin play after he got the lead....But on a good note, I did win the FlickBall (paper football) tournament walking away 20 bucks and a t-shirt and auto qualification in the bar finals. If I win that, then it's on to the regionals and then the nationals with a $10,000 champ prize....

No comments: