Thursday, July 14, 2005

Deal reportedly Done

Apparently, management thinks extremely highly of Kwame Brown. ESPN is reporting that the LA Times are reporting that the Lakers are trading Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins or Devean George to the Wizards for Kwame Brown.

Is Kwame Brown really worth two players? I can only hope that this is done in order to match salaries. I have no strong allegiance to Chucky or Devean (used to love Devean but last year's injury that was supposed to heal by November lasting until March soured me a bit) but I don't want us to get screwed. We are giving up Caron who showed us a little something towards the end of the season. And that for a player who missed the playoffs due to injury....I'm sorry, excuse me, what's that you say....ah....correction, missed a majority of the playoffs due to suspension for missing a practice . . . and a game! Mitch, Phil, and Jerry I hope you two know what you're doing....and if you do can you holla at me....I know we need an inside presence but is Kwame the answer??

No comments: