Friday, March 10, 2006

A Funk

I am very irritable as well as irritated. I don't know why. I think I'm kind of bored and when I'm bored I'm irritable. I guess I'm in a funk and it ain't the p-funk.

A list of irritations as follows:
1) Q100 - Most ridiculously irritating, relationship destroying, male-bashing, pop whore of a station ever experienced.

2) Work - As challenging right now as saying the alphabet backward (which I've practiced so it's not that hard).

3) Social Life - I guess it's because I'm not really looking forward to anything right now. For the past week or so I think I'm most excited about a beer and cigar to end the night....

4) Corporate America - Watching corporate america is like watching an adult movie you've seen before...the poor workers just keep getting it and getting it....

5) My Blog - I have tried to keep it relatively clean because my folks read it as well as some other folks that I would never use adult language in front of. However, I find that instead of using less abrasive language, I simply don't blog. So this is a warning to easily offended folks. Language and topics may very well be varying in degree of adultiveness!

6) My Watering Hole - They wait until the weather starts to warm up to enclose the balcony?!?!? People want to sit outside now!

7) Television - I can't wait until Primetime gets that thing we used to have back in the day...what was it called....uh, oh yeah originality. Quite frankly, virtually every show is either a) a teeny-bopper oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-my-life-in-high-school-is-soooo-bad show, b) a reality show that would make you believe 98% of America is caucasion, athletically built, romantically available, and well-employed, c) a show where somebody is killed by an obvious person or for an obvious reason but in the end nothing is as obvious as it seems, or d) a 'God, please don't let me ever go to the hospital' medical show with more behind-the-scenes-and-would-affect-the-patient's-life drama than can be imagined. Grey's Anatomy is not included in this. Actually it is, but it has grown on me....

I think a lot of it is waking up and having negative desire to go to work. I know, life and work is what you make it. But I could use a little assistance......

No comments: