Monday, March 20, 2006

Technology

Has anyone notice the technological revolution occurring in our society? No, I'm not talking about the internet, or automobile manufacturers, or even the space program.

I'm talking about the cosmetic industries technological resurgence! The number of eyeliner thingies that can create an illusion of having more eyelashes than you actually have. Volume that rivals that of supermodels? Available at Wal-Mart? Kiss me in the morning and just walk away.

And let's not forget the technological innovator that Gillete has become. They have managed to use fusion (they never specifically say what they are fusing...or maybe I just forget) in creating the best razor that money can buy, ironically called Fusion by Gillette. And here I was thinking it couldn't get any better than the sports car infused Mach III.

Want fuller lips?? Screw genetics, and surgery. Just get you the newest volume maximising lip stick. It creates lips where before there were none!

Seriously, how is it that the cosmetic industry can just make any old claim they want to and not be checked on it? They all mention 'studies that show' this or that but they never actually mention the name of the study. Put it on your website, let me get informed, I wanna overstand!

It's all just false advertising if you ask me. Which you didn't...directly anyways but by reading this you are....so there!

No comments: