Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weird Dream

You know when you wake up in the morning but realize you don't have to get out of bed yet so you go back to sleep and have a mini dream? Those tend to be the easiest to remember because it's not like you were fully asleep.

SO this morning my mini dream freaked me out worse than the boo hag ridin' my chest dreams I get on Sunday nights (any significance to a recurring bad dream on Sunday nights...I'm a heathen:). I dreamt that I went into Mrs. Xpinionated's bedroom, and for some reason we weren't living together, and she was laying there sleep. I said 'Hey Love' so I wouldn't scare her by suddenly being in the room. When she stirred, a dude stirred as well. I was being cheated on! So then I stormed from the room pissed as hell. I went to the closet and started packing stuff even though we weren't living together. I expected her to follow me crying and pleading but she actually came out with a smile on her face and started helping me pack. So I asked her if she would at least have the decency to let me know when my baby was born.....and she didn't answer. Then I left. I went to a bus rental place because I had apparently left my pants (yeah the dream gets weird here) on a bus that I had rented recently. In those pants was my wallet. Realizing I needed someplace to stay reminded me that I needed to check the bus rental place for my wallet in lost and found. The bus rental people told me that they didn't have a lost and found. I started crying and telling them how my day was going. . . .and then I woke up. . . . slightly pissed at Mrs. Xpinionated who had given me my morning goodbye kiss only 30 minutes earlier. I finally got myself together after my shower but it was really weird.

Oddly enough, my The Expectant Father book states that quite a few expecting fathers have thoughts of their significant other cheating on them during a pregnancy. I had never thought of it before really so I wonder if this book is planting stuff in my head???

No comments: