Monday, January 29, 2007

Great Moments in Playboy Radio

Channel flipping on my way to work today, I decided to flip to Sirius and see what the Satellite radio provider had to offer up.  I find trusty Playboy radio and stop for a second to hear what debauchery is going on.  To my surprise, they are playing a little trivia game with Naughty Melissa.  The hosts, Kevin Kline and Cort McCown, are going tete a tete against Melissa in trivia.  Below is what happened, not word for word, but good enough:

Host1: What insect staged its first attack on humans in McCallum (sp?), Texas in 1991?

Naughty Melissa:  Human Insects?

Host2:  Yes, attack of the roachmen!  No...what insects staged their first attack on humans in McCallum, Tx in 1991?

Naughty Melissa:  Well, McCallum is on the border of Mexico, or right near it anyway, so I'm gonna say roaches.

Host1:  Can we give her a hint? 

Host2:  You can tell her that it has wings.

Host1:  Can I give her the initials?  Melissa, it is not roaches

Naughty Melissa:  Roaches have wings.

Host2:  He just told you it's not roaches!

Host1:  The initial could be a K or a B

Naughty Melissa:  Katydids?  Or maybe it's ladybugs...I remember ladybugs being everywhere around that time

At this point, I got out of the car.  Of course, the answer was Killer Bees.  And I have to imagine every Mexican in Playboy's listening public is offended at how easily Naughty Melissa made the connection between the Mexican border and roaches......

No comments: