Saturday, January 10, 2004

I could really go for some good food right now. I am so tired o eating out that I am seriously contemplating not eating anything until a good meal comes and kicks me in the ass. I really really hope the Patriots lose tonite....I have trouble seeing the smug faces of all these fans in Boston because they finally have a team that seems like it may have a shot at greatness.

I am a little depressed that I have not had any leads for jobs in Atlanta. I thought that after the holidays my phone may start ringing a little more but that has not been the case at all. Instead, I'm nearing completion of the work that I was contracted for here in Boston (that's not to say there won't be more for me to do but you get what I'm saying), I'm freezing my scrotum skin off, and I'm more homesick than an 11 year old boy at NeverLand.....

I'm gonna go watch some football. That always relaxes me a little bit!!

No comments: