Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I've got to do a better job of waking up in the mornings. Which basically means I need to go to sleep as soon as I get home. I need to resist the peer pressure of stayin up for bad late TV.

Yeah, so the apartment I'm staying in has pretty much turned to a war zone. One roomate has an uncontrollable substance abuse problem which often ends with him pissing randomly on the living room floor, or the kitchen floor, or if we're really lucky he'll piss on the bathroom floor which is at least the right part of the house. This has led to my cool roomate not talking to either the pisser or the cat lady; instead the cool roomate stays in her room all the time now because she is disgusted with the other two roomates. Although, it has seemed since Sunday that she has been pretty distant with me as well. It doesn't bother me too much because I don't go there until around midnight and then I try to go straight to sleep. I haven't seen the cat lady roomate in a few days which is good because if she were around she would see me mentally terrorizing those nasty ass cats she calls pets.

I'm trying to decide if taking a PS2 to a bar makes me a loser or not. It's just so much easier than going back to the aforementioned apartment. Can you imagine walking into a place that reeks of cat shit and piss all day everyday. My stomach is getting a little queasy thinking about it. So I've taken to taking my PS2 to the Avenue (my watering hole) and playing games, having cute waitresses serve me tasty beverages, and watching several different sporting events at once. Hell no, no loser would come up with such a great idea!!

No comments: