Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daytime TV Nuggets

"I'm Donna Abraham, and I keep it real" -- Law offices of Donna Abraham

Yeah, so, I don't want my lawyer saying that she keeps it real.  I expect to hear that phrase at a club, in a barbershop, or on a hip-hop track.  I do not want that said on my behalf in a courtroom.  "Your honor, my client is not at fault.  That's my word, son!  I keep it real!"

--

On Jerry Springer, the Reverend Snore is about to wed a gay couple in which one of the bewedded believes he is a woman trapped in a man's body.  His godmother refuses to accept his closet exit and his desire to be female.  In an effort to stop the wedding, the godmother starts chasing the Reverend Snore around the set to which he exclaims "You raised him!  The Bible says 'A good tree bears good fruit, and . . . a bad tree bears a he she!'"  Oh that darn Reverend Snore!!

2 comments:

Natasha Bolden said...

Step away from the television, X. Step away...mmLOL!!

xdavis24 said...

I try but it keeps callin me!!