Friday, November 07, 2008

Quickies 11/7

I officially am no longer a Beyonce fan.  Her latest single 'If I were a boy' is so freaking sexist.  I am fed up with the depiction of all men as one single entity.  Just as golddigging whore does not describe every woman, ungrateful, scheming, dog does not describe every man.  She should be ashamed of herself...I'm ashamed of her.

Dr. 90210 is a bitch.  More specifically, the Brazilian one.  He lets his wife walk all over him and then let's her blame it on his childhood.

Also, I have made up my mind concerning cosmetic surgery.  I think it's stupid.  How's the saying go?  "You can't put in what God left out!"  I hate to think of all the effort put into learning to give a Canadian woman a brazilian butt or giving someone bigger boobs so they can pursue their stripper fantasies of a starlet stripper legacy.

No comments: