Sunday, November 30, 2008

CBS Cares

It's a quiet Sunday evening.  My wife, Devin, and I are enjoying a little 60 minutes before Amazing Race comes on.  A commercial comes on.  Below is the script of the commercial:

Woman from some CBS show:  "Ladies, do you want to make Christmas special for your husband this year?  Call his doctor and schedule a prostate exam."

My reaction (sorry ladies) was 'BITCH'.  You got me a finger in the ass for Christmas?!  Really?!  Now the women in my life who know me personally know that I make an effort to never use the B-word.  But this woman is on TV telling woman that the gift to get is a prostate exam.  I'm supposed to get you a diamond or a lexus and you're gonna get me . . . . a prostate exam.  That gets an insult hurled!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You outta be ashamed! The gift of life and health is priceless!! ;) Makes me smile to think men have to go through with this... I mean you got the "get outta pregnancy and menstration card", you think you guys could handle a little finger poking; geeze!

xdavis24 said...

You remember that the next you're being all intimate and your lover's fingers mistakenly do some poking!!!