Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Magdeline is Mine

Now it feels official!!! I have my tags (putting them on tonite after I clean them) and Magdeline is listed as sold on the dealer's website. If you knew of the emotional rollercoaster I went on when I bought Dango the Durango back in May of 2000, you would overstand my worrying.

I hate when people say overstand. I usually see it when someone is on a soapbox trying to sound overly intelligent when discussing a controversial issue such as religion or race or when participating in spoken word.

ON that note, I really can't stand spoken word. Why do they feel the need to talk like that? And all the drama and overacting is annoying.....I do like Def Poetry Jam but I've usually been drinking when I see that so take that with a grain of salt....

Speaking on salt and that saying, how do you take a grain of salt? Better yet, why would you take a grain of salt? And am I the only that is surprised that the saying isn't 'take a grain of pepper' since the saying is used when one wishes to lessen something and\or discredit. Discredit is bad. Bad is always black. Pepper is black. Like Black Monday and the Black Plague. As a comic whose name escapes me now once said 'Black people didn't have shit to do with the stock market crash!'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Hope all is going well! I love that last line! So true! Is it Friday yet?

*CHEERS*

~X~

http://xavierism.livejournal.com/