Monday, January 03, 2005

No Blogging day

For some odd reason, I have nothing to say. I'm not in a bad mood. I'm actually excited about the Va Tech Auburn Game tonite. But strangely, I can't think of anything to say.

I had fun on New Year's. Had a decent weekend. Yep, that just about sums it up.

Oh, I could talk about traffic this morning which was surprisingly good. Only took 50 minutes to get to work which is good because I was running a tad behind. At lunch though, apparently I went to the driving range at dumbdriver hour as I couldn't get around anybody and nobody was doing the speed limit.

Speaking of speed limits, I find it awfully odd that we have 'limits' in this land of the free. We should have speed classes for driver licenses that you can test for so those that can safely drive at higher speeds are allowed to do so. Also, for major interstates in major cities, those without the highest speed license are restricted to certain lanes.

Okay, I'm done with my utopia.....

1 comment:

Xpinionated said...

How could you not like Magdeline?!?!