Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Pet Peeve 15b

I hate when people wear the same thing everyday. For instance, there's a guy in the office who always wears a vest, like a ski vest, over his shirt. Let me expound on why this bothers me.
1) He usually wears it over a short sleeve shirt. Ski vests are meant to provide warmth which is usually an indication that the person wearing said vest is cold. However, short sleeves indicate that the wearer is comfortable if not a little warm. Conflicting articles of clothing annoy me (see Pet peeve 13c).
2) At least wear different versions of the same vest.....that one vest has got to stink now.
3) Not big on the concept of vests. I can not one time remember saying to myself, my arms are burning up but my chest is freezing. In fact, I can't ever remember my chest or stomach ever being cold when I'm dressed.
4) Lastly, the use of the exact same article of clothing shows such a lack of personality that it's disturbing.

But then again, I am a thug metrosexual......Kenneth Cole Bangers Represent!!!

No comments: