Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ah

My lip is all busted up. Swole like Jay Z. Mrs. Xpinionated beat me up. Don't get it twisted, it wasn't a fight. We were playing around and her shoe somehow left her foot with velocity and trajectory that I, to this very minute, still find hard to believe. Now, I'm walking around work trying to hide my huge lip like I'm a battered husband...not looking folks in the eye, turning away to avoid giving them a clear shot of the grotesqueness known as my left upper lip...My normal cockiness is not to be found today.....I've kept conversations limited 'cause I didn't want anyone to see my malformed mouth.....

Ok, Mrs Xpinionated should feel bad enough now...if she even reads this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Mrs. Xpinionated...when do we get to see the 'goods'...Oh, I'm sure she's quite the GA sun-kissed ivory princess featuring nice gams and a most splendid aromatic quality...A thing of beauty is something to behold...Not to be sequestered away for your personal lap-dances...We wan' see sumthin...