Tuesday, August 02, 2005

'Tis Official

Kwame Brown and some cat I've never heard of (Laron Profitt), as well as some cash, are coming to the purple and gold in exchange for Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins.

I liked pre-March Chucky Atkins. Post-March Chucky got a little to mouthy with the reporters and started to be a distraction in my opinion. So I'm not particularly sad to see him go, especially if Smush Parker is as solid as his play was in the Summer Pro league. I don't think Smush is going to be ready for a starter's role but we should be able to find a decent point before the season starts.

I will miss Caron (especially since my mom in law bought the jersey for me). It's sad to see him go because I felt he was making strides toward the end of the season and I thin khe would have been a very legitimate number 3 if not number 2 option.

Kwame better step up.....

No comments: