Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kobe demands trade

First and foremost, I will remain a Lakers fan until the day that I die. 

With that said, I honestly don't have enough facts in this issue to determine if this is sour grapes or mismanagement.

All I know is that if Kobe truly wishes to leave the Lakers

after stating yesterday that he wants to retire a Laker, I have to imagine that there have been more incidents than just the LA TImes story in the past few days. 

You would think the one paper in the country that would do it's best to show the Lakers in a positive light, to squash bad vibes would be the L.A. Times....but I guess all journalist are fame seeking whores with allegiance to now one but themselves. 

If Kobe is serious, Kupchack, you better not settle for anything like the Shaquille deal.  I will never be a fan of another team...but I'll stop watching if you singlehandedly destroy this team.

"I would like to be traded, yeah. Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative, you know?" -- Kobe Bryant

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: