Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Taylor makes practice

I love Sean Taylor.  I do.  And being a Va Tech alum, that's hard for me to say with him being a former Hurricane (do you have to graduate to be considered an alum?).  And Sean doesn't make it easy to love him with his legal troubles and occasional on the field antics.  Of course, the biggest hurdle for me was when I took the leap to buy his jersey as my first Redskins jersey and he went and changed his number making my brand new jersey an instant throwback.  It's all good, I should have known there was a reason it was twenty bucks on eBay.

Anyway, I liked the way he made reference to his legal issues without saying his legal issues when being quoted about missing the first couple of voluntary practices....

Every year I'm trying to show up here more and more...It helps the team. The last couple of years I've been kind of busy with certain issues. I finally have those in the past and I'm working on getting ahead.

No comments: