Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Smart People Go Crazy

Have you ever noticed historically how many smart people go crazy?  Maybe not clinically crazy but they seem a bit off most of the time.  For awhile, I thought that their smartness was at the expense of social skills.....alas for the first time in history I may be wrong.  Although by knowing I'm wrong, I'm still right.  In any case, I figured out that with so many dumbasses in the world, smart people can't help but go crazy!  Think how often you've watched somebody do something stupid and been at your wit's end trying to figure out the whys for stupidity.  Well imagine, just imagine, if you were smarter than 99% of the population!  Everybody is doing stupid, and you've lost the patience and brain capacity to deal with it (after all your capacity is full of smart people stuff).  There's only one way for your mind to go....crazy, off in your own smart world where there's a stupid force field which allows you to defend yourself from the evils of stupiditydom. 

2 comments:

ash said...

u have put into words feelings plaguing me throughout today, thank you.

Justin Clayton said...

I' Google'd this and this is the best I've got with now answers... *sigh* somebody solve this mastery please.