Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mistake made?

Technorati tags: , ,

The way work has been lately, I'm starting to wonder if I made the right decision staying when I had the opportunity to take off.  I'm hoping to get off my current project which has me doing the same thing I'd been doing for more money.  I thought the more money would pacify me for a while but no such luck there.   Patience I 'spose is my best option....

On another note, I feel very overwhelmed.  Too many things I want to do but never enough time to do them.   I want to work on my web page, play video games, work out, ride my bike, do some things around the house (this is more of a need to than a want to), detail my car. . . . I mean really detail it, go to Jeffreys, read some books...but all I seem to get to do is drive to work, work, drive home, and maybe get a game or two in before I gotta go to bed to start it all over again.

No comments: