Thursday, October 17, 2002

I've had a kind of down day today. Nothing really bad happened, it just seemed like everything and everyone pissed me off or irritated me fairly quickly. Luckily tomorrow is Friday and I only have eight more hours to deal with those people. They are cool, but the aforementioned one in this blog has a way of annoying me (unintentionally I think, but that is a hypothesis and yet to be proven) to no end. Her being annoys me. And tomorrow someone decided to throw her a little celebration for her 20th anniversary of being in America?!?!? Didn't realize that was a milestone...all it really means is she can stop faking her accent and foreign innocence since she has been in America for a majority of her life.

But enough about the small things, after all I'm not at work now.

I'm gonna go sit on the balcony and read. I'm reading One Virgin Too Many by Lindsey Davis. It's weird because it's set back in the days of a successful Roman empire but it's a detective type book. It seems like it might be a series but I'm not sure yet. Actually, I'm not sure if I even like it yet but I try to finish anything I start to read or I feel like I let myself down.

No comments: