Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I was just reading some of my older blogs and realized how funny I am. But that could be because I wrote them and I want them to be funny oh so bad.....

I guess an update is in order. I really should be working right now but I just don't have the motivation. We had a crisis this morning that I stepped up to and helped out but now I just want to blog a little. Oh, I was supposed to be giving an update. Well, I started working for Boston College on June 2. Nice job, nice pay, they could've helped out a little bit with the living arrangements. Anway, I've gone home a few times but since my rate is inclusive, I have to pay my own expenses so I limit the trips back and forth. I am hanging out at this place called the Avenue, know all the waitresses, door guys, management, owners...etc.

I should work now....be back later....

No comments: