Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Ah, it has been quite a while since last you were graced with my lyrical elegance. I have been running the southeast ragged between North Cackalackie and the ATL with a quick jaunt to the VA mixed in there as well.

The new job is cool. Really not doing what I thought I'd be doing but I'm sure I will get around to that eventually. I am learning quite a bit of resume worthy skills so there is an upside. The downside is I'm not sleeping very well here and I think my body is feeling the effects of waking up every hour or so.

Spent the past weekend at Va Tech. Boy, was that an experience. I am officially mature now. AFter watching some of the shit that went on the other night, I now know I have gone on in my life. And I can't even say that I'm upset about it. I had my share of fun but now it's time to start being that full fledged adult who cares more about his grass than his weed (not that I smoke) but you get the idea.....

No comments: