Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tickled by Road Rage

So on my daily trek to work, this elderly lady runs a red light making a right turn in front of me.  As I close on her, she decides that she would also like to be in the left lane.  I had started to change lanes to pass her so with her driver side front already in the left lane, she decides to look in the mirror to see if it is clear to change lanes.  By this time, I am already halfway in the lane and just about ready to overtake her so she swerves back into the right lane.  My tricky middle finger has started to make it's way to the sunroof so I couldn't stop it before I realized it was an elderly lady (not sure that knowledge would have stopped it, some old women can be mean as the dickens!).  At the same time, she STICKS HER TONGUE OUT AT ME!  Wow.  She still caught the finger but in hindsight I could only chuckle...the old lady stuck her tongue out at me!

Technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

chaka said...

I can't believe you gave an old lady the middle finger ;o) You know you truly are capable of road rage when the end result is flipping off an old lady that in turn sticks out her tongue at you! Too funny!!!

Xpinionated said...

For the record, her tongue came out right before my finger went up....just to be clear