Friday, May 29, 2009

Decision Time

I have definitely not been writing here as often as I once did.  I don't know if it's the combination of kids and lack of creativity, or if I have a case of writer's block.  Maybe the depression of knowing that I'm the only one reading this stuff has finally gotten to me.

In any case, my domain name is up for renewal and I'm contemplating letting it go.  It's nice having my own spot on the net, true, but I could certainly have a free spot just as easy.  Especially considering the infrequency with which my eloquence graces these humble pages.

For example, I'm working now.  Contract gig for a former employer.  Definitely blog worthy news there, right?  Yeah, didn't even cross my mind to mention it here.

Or what about the crazy playoffs the NBA has seen this year?  When's the last time I even mentioned sports here?

Then there's the birth of my daughter which got nowhere near the airtime the birth of my son received. Cuz I'm lazy and don't write too often.  And when I do I do it on bleacherreport.com or helium.com.  At least I know someone is reading stuff there.  My readers here, geez I would have to all but ask for comments directly and maybe, just maybe someone would hit me up with some feedback.

My point is:  Should I do this anymore? Has Xpinionated seen it's run?!?!

No comments: