Thursday, June 30, 2005

Georgia sucks

The local watering hole is choosing family. Tonite may be my last chance to go to an adult establishment and act as if I 'm around adults. The owner was there last night and normally I speak to him but I couldn't. I kept thinking, no matter what I say it's gonna come back to his decision to make the place a family joint. It's funny, the best quote I've heard in a minute was in the AJC today, "If they can drink beer at Chuck E. Cheese, then I should be able to smoke in a bar." How friggin true is that?!?!

I really wish I could post about something else but right now I am truly pissed off at this. Hell, it took an hour and a half before I spoke to Sammy (a manager). I said my goodbyes last night but I'll probably go tonite and smoke my ass off as close to the non-smoking section as I possibly can. I plan to spend Friday looking for a place reasonably close to the house where I can enjoy a smoke WHILE I sit inside....if I can't find one, I plan to boycott restaurants and bars as much as possible only going to please Mrs. Xpinionated when necessary (and to watch football games but I may go and just not drink in protest!!!).

No comments: