Friday, September 05, 2003

Well, I've been in Boston for three months now on this three week assignment....long enough to dislike someone at work. She's just so freakin' loud and annoying. It's like she needs everyone within fifty feet to hear the bad joke she's about to make. And she can't seem to remember anything correctly.....

Anyway, I refuse to let it bother me. On a different note, I am supposed to be going home for good next week so I am going to work this entire weekend for the extra cash and also so I can make sure everything is finished so that I don't have anything holding me back. It's been fun but it's time to move on.

I want to type something funny but I can't think of anything funny to say.

Why does it seem like women are more attracted to men that are in relationships than they are to ones who aren't? I never was the kind of guy who could pick up a lot of women when I was single. They always thought of me as a friend but never as a sex toy. But now that I'm engaged, they are hitting on me like I'm some kind of, well, sex toy. I don't mind but I sure wish they would have caught up with me back when I was single instead of waiting until I can't touch!!

Ok, I'm heading home, system is down, just wasting time sitting here so I'm gon'

No comments: