Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Statements Recant?

I guess my loyal readers are expecting something in reference to the last post and the results of last night's amazing game......wells, though I am excited as any Redskins fan in regards to the thrilling 14-13 victory over the Cowgirls, I am not quite ready to jump on the Brunell/Gibbs bandwagon.

In fact, I can only hope the success of the offense in the last 4 minutes will lead Gibbs conservative playcalling in another direction. Instead of the ineptitude of the WR Screen, perhaps speed down the middle will calm these blitzing defenses to back off a little bit...in turn opening the middle for Portis to do some damage.

No, friends, it's gonna take more than 4 minutes of true Redskins caliber football to pull Gibbs and Brunell out of the shithole section of my opinions.....

No comments: