Thursday, June 26, 2008

Xpinionated LIVE 6/26/2008

Kentucky Gunman

Yet another coward with no moral fabric and little social skills gets a gun.  I am really getting fed up with the stories of people opening fire over what usually amounts to trivial issues.  image I'm even more fed up with cowards such as these 'turning the gun on themselves' after their dastardly deed. 

In my opinion, if you're 'man' enough to shoot someone, and man enough to boast to your girlfriend that you're going to kill your boss, then you should be man enough to face the families you've destroyed, to face the consequences you've earned. 

<---Face of a coward -- and yeah, I'm intentionally not putting his name here for he deserves no fame or recognition.

 

 

Zimbabwe Elections

image Every time I think U.S. politicians are some of the lowest of the low, situations such as the current Zimbabwe elections reminds me of how lucky I am.  Do you realize that people are being killed as a means of deterring votes for the challenger Tsvangirai.   And we in Georgia are worried about Voter I.D. laws? 

It saddens me sometimes to think of how people in other countries live and fear -- fear of doing things to make a better life (hopefully) for themselves.  It angers me to think that the incumbent Mugabe has run a country through fear for this long yet my country, who often feels it must police the world, has done nothing to step in -- not enough oil I guess.....

No comments: