Monday, March 02, 2009

The Bachelor - The He's Just Not That Into You Finale

Finally, The Bachelor gets good! After years of pseudo happy endings, we finally get the Jerry Springer finale we all longed for deep down.

The Bachelor: Hey, you know when I said forever and love....?
The Winner: Yes, twas the greatest day of my life
The Bachelor: Yeah, uh, my bad. I meant to say that to your home girl not you.
The Winner: I thought everything was perfect. You bastard.
The Bachelor: I can't stop thinking about shorty.
The Winner: Don't call me, don't text me.

And then Jason cries. Again. For the umpteenth time. There's no man crying on national TV. Yeah yeah...trying to get that sympathy pitch from the female demographic but you gotta know they hate you now. You took Melissa (how hot it was that she kept referring to herself in third person) and dragged her heart through the mud...on national TV. So no sympathy for you crying wooliewag!

Jason has to be the cryingest man ever to grace the airwaves. Every highlight ends with this guy crying. He cries more than the women he's playing.

Molly says she wants to know when Jason made the decision to choose Melissa. What she really wants to know is if that last night when she was giving it up to Jason, did he already know?

Molly's initial reaction? WTF! Then after a couple of minutes, wait....does that mean I win? Did he just ask me out for coffee or drinks?

The Bachelor: I made a mistake...I wanna be your lover!
The Runner-up: So what about Melissa?
The Bachelor: Uh I screwed her over....again, my bad
The Runner-up:
The Bachelor: Let's start over . . .
The Runner-up: Motherf***** please

That last bit was my interpretation but I'll wait and get her answer.......BOOOO.....she's giving him another chance. She basically rented him out to another chick for three months and now she's getting Molly's hand me downs (or tag backs or something). Oddly enough, Jason still hasn't answered the question of why he chose Molly over Melissa.

Wouldn't say we're floored? Entertained, perhaps. But floored? No. Chris Brown putting a beat down on Rihanna -- floored. Bachelor flip-flopping -- not so much floored. Historic? This host is full of 'em. There's nothing historic about a guy dating 30 women for three months and be looked at as a moral compass.......The annals of history are going to ignore this........

No comments: