Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bitchilistic Bell Continued

His quote justifying clothesline on another player:

"I have no respect for him," Bell said. "I think he's a pompous, arrogant individual."

Bell said he had been repeatedly hit in the face by Bryant during the game.

"I got a bruised cheek here and I can barely open my jaw on this side," he said, indicating the left side of his face, "and that didn't come from nowhere, and I felt like I'd had enough of that."



He's got a bruised cheek? By cheek, he means arse cheek because he's so busy flopping. And barely open his jaw on one side....er...ummm....as part of the whole human thing, nobody can open their jaw on one side you idiot. Go ahead, try and chew on one side of your mouth without the other side moving, I dare ya.....

No comments: