Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Another excellent championship game last night. Sitting in a field of Orange and White Tennessee fans, me and L-Boogie cheered the Connecticut Huskies to their second straight Womens National championship. Anyone who says women athletes are inferior or not as fun to watch are crazy as hell. That was one of the best times I've had a sporting event. The fans were die-hard, the players were fantastic, and the atmosphere was unbelievable. Great game, great time, and I will be there the next time the final four comes to atlanta.

In other news, I have pictures of the ring that I need to put up so you guys can see. I'm proposing tonite at dinner. I'll let you know how it goes. The way I figure, I'm in a win-win situation. If she says yes, I have a fiance. If she says no, I have a receipt and I can get my money back.....no worries!

No comments: