Monday, April 07, 2003

Hello faithful readers, I hope both of you had a good weekend. I managed to get some tickets to the Final Four this weekend, the women's final four but it's still the final four. The games last night were excellent and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's Uconn/Tenn matchup. I am sitting 3 rows and to the left of the band...yep floor seats for the final four!! Not to mention directly behind the cheerleaders!

Well, I received a call today from L-Boogie's other aunt. Apparently, the engagement ring is being fedex'd to me today. I should receive the package either tomorrow or Wednesday I'm assuming. I think I am just going to right her a poem (I do write poetry you know, search for Xavier E Davis), take her to a restaurant she's been wanting to try and then pop the question some time in there. She's so ready to get married I want to just give it to her while we're watching TV and say 'Here, take it. will ya leave me alone now." Now I just have to come up with the poem. Or maybe I should try to arrange it so I can ask her at the national championship game tomorrow night. Yeah right. She would say yes but I don't think she would like it as much as she would if it were a personal, intimate proposal.

Tangent. I always feel like I never have enough time. I mean, tonite I wanted to play some Madden, do some websurfing, and maybe some other things but it's already 10:30 and I haven't done jack! I wanted to do this stuff tonite because I'll be at the game tomorrow night so I won't get a chance and Wednesday night I may very well be proposing to L-Boogie! Time oh time, why do you elude me.

I've been thinking about why it doesn't seem like anyone ever reads my blog. Is it promotion? Or am I just boring? Sound off...let me know. Oh wait, I would need constant readers for that wouldn't I? Hmm..conundrum....

No comments: