Thursday, April 03, 2003

La ti da la ti da. Another beautiful day here in Atlanta. I should be out washing my Durango, then playing a little hoops, and finishing up with a beer and a book on the patio.....but no. I'm at the 9 to 5 trying to make a living. Isn't that ironic? They call working making a living when it's the least part of living when you look at the grand scheme of things. My greatest memories, when I feel most alive, usually have nothing at all to do with work.....ON that same note, I hate when someone asks me what I do when they really mean what's your job. I mean I do a lot of things. I blog, I play, I write poetry, I do all kinds of things...but they're not interested in that...they want to try to get a feel for monetary situation, see if I can afford the next round of beers, determine what part of the middle class world I inhabit....slugs!!

No comments: