Monday, September 13, 2004

'Sup biotches!!? Sorry, don't know where that came from. Anyway, I thought I'd drop a favorite Jay-Z quote...."Got mixed feelings like a mulatto"

Heehee, I'm gonna have a bunch of mulattoes runnin around the house one day (God willing) and I'm gonna call them mulatto 1, mulatto 2, etc....

I'm going to a Madden tournament tonite...not sure what to expect...see my problem is I rarely play humans in video games so I learn to play the computer but when I play against a human I have to learn to adjust for the unexpected...or in some cases with the cheesers....the same play over and over and over and over and over and over ....sorry my fingers got in a rhythm and the keyboard was enjoying that...

I'm going to Winston next week and I'm actually looking forward to it...I still feel kind of like a visitor in Atlanta because I was gone so long and now I have to reestablish my footing here...at least in Winston I WAS a visitor so feeling like one didn't feel weird. I do miss the money of contract work though!!!

How about them Skins? Their defense is lookin hella tight...wow did I just say 'hella', aw fuck it I'll be 30 soon, time to let that slang thing go...

Been cursin alot lately...feels like the only way to truly expree meself...I only have 12 more days of smoking before it's bippety boppety bye to the nicotine....gonna be real weird....put your two legs up then put your booty on the floor if you think I can do this....

No comments: