Thursday, September 30, 2004

KOBE VS SHAQ
I so want this to end. I've stopped supporting Shaquille O'Neal since he left the Lakers. But I can't find a way to explain Kobe's dropping names in this situation. Listening to 790 the Zone this morning, a caller called in and wished a career ending injury to Kobe. Ain't that some shit to wish on a person? The caller went further and said that Lakers fans should no longer support the Lakers because of one player. In that case, Nets fans can't support the Nets 'cause they had a habitual accidental shooter on the team.

The bottom line is I bleed purple and gold. I've gone away from one of my mainstays in that I don't get into the players personal lives. But it's time I get back to that. The players receive my support for what they do on the court....anything else is not my business.

No comments: