Friday, October 01, 2004

Assplosive! That describes the bowel movement after a glass of milk. Nasty, or as Luda would say 'Awfully Nasty!'

I think I am addicted to golf but I'm not sure. I went to the range for the first time last weekend....bought a cheapo set of clubs this week....and have been plotting how I could manage to go to work today, hit the driving range, and play in a pool tournament all in a single day. Because, well, there's football tomorrow....

Speaking of which, VaTech's game against WVA is huge for me on several personal levels as well as sports levels. I know a lot of WVA fans, met many recently during my expeditions to the Northern version of the Carolinas, and there has been a considerable amount of shit spoken. Now VaTech is the underdog in this game. And for all intents and purposes, we are underdogs for this season, but we could have a really big season relatively speaking if we were to flip the script this game. Plus, if we lose this game, that puts us below 500 for the first time since 92 I believe. Scary thought.....

No comments: