Thursday, October 21, 2004

With My Own Eyes

I will hopefully get to see the new era of the Los Angeles Lakers tonite against Golden State. My normal watering hole for the games is a sports is a sports bar called Jeffrey's in Suwanee, Ga. Suwanee is for all intents and purposed the northern end of the metro Atlanta area. It's the last exit before the interstate becomes a 4 lane roller coaster instead of 8 lanes. Anyway, normally this bar has every Lakers game due to their ability to get any and all Fox sports channels. Unfortunately, Fox Sports doesn't carry all preseason games as I found out rather rudely last week.

I expect to see a lot of energy on the floor and a faster paced team. I don't know what to expect as far as team chemistry. That kind of bothers me but at least I know we have youth now and a fastbreak is not out of the question.

Tune in tomorrow for my analysis. But I must admit, there is a good chance I won't see the entire game due to this being my bachelor party weekend and friends and booze and stripper ladies...you know how it goes....

No comments: