Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I slipped back into my Boston persona Saturday spending over 13 hours in bars! Wow...didn't know I still had that in me. As far as the VaTech\WVU affair, my Hokies did what, as I later found out, we were expected to do. How we were the favorites against a 'supposed' top 10 team eludes me. What eludes me even more than a courteous migrant worker is the fact that the media refuses to admit we played a good game....everything is about how WVU wasn't really as good as they were ranked or they didn't play the way they have or something....damn it.... Show the Hokies some flippin' love! Believe it or not, we could very easily be undefeated this year if exactly two plays happened differently. Yeah, I know you hear what if's all the time but right now our season has hinged on exactly two plays....a horrid, embarassing, sham of an offensive pass interference call against USC and our punter inexplicably dropping the ball against NC State (a blocked punt I can take...but the punter just dropping the ball doesn't sit well with me)....

No comments: