Wednesday, October 13, 2004

So can somebody, anybody, tell me why I get yelled at for doing someone a favor? You ask me to take in your dry cleaning for you. Never mind that I'm sleep when you ask. So I take it to the only dry cleaners I know of. My bad for not remembering YOU had a bad experience with them. I even remember to tell them that you don't want friggin creases in your pants with no reminder from you. Then, they call me and tell me that they put creases in your pants and they are sending them back. I call you to tell you off the situation and you want me to get mad for you at them?!?!? When I tell you I can't do that, you call them and realize that the place I took them is not the place you wanted them to be taken. Realizing that my doing you favors is getting me nothing but static, I simply say, 'Handle your own dry cleaning for now' and being you that you are you get more pissy at me......and somehow I'm wrong in all this......

No comments: