Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Readership decline

Readership is directly proportionate to post frequency. I know some of my more faithful readers (heehee, I used the word 'some' to describe 'one') may be a little discontent concerning my lack of linguistic servitude recently. Uh...I was testing a theory that if I stopped posting...uh...my readership...uh would decline. Yeah, I refer to it as the 'Obvious Yet Unproven Theorem'. I would expound further but not really sure expound isn't some kind of vulgarity. And we know the parents of the world would not have vulgarity on this blog during prime time hours...blech

I would like to send a big shoutout to DocTrizzle, my sister in law in doctor training. She told me to try taking Vitamin D pills to stop all these muscle twitches that have plagued me since I was able to masturbate and lo' and behold the twitches have subsided....the masturbation is still going pretty strong but if I can't love me....who can?!?!? And I didn't even have to reduce my caffeine intake.

No comments: