Monday, December 19, 2005

ESPN.com - NBA - Shaq says Buss making excuses for siding with Kobe

ESPN.com - NBA - Shaq says Buss making excuses for siding with Kobe

I find it absolutely hilarious now. This big excuse of a man is still refusing to be 'the man'. Buss states that he thinks he made the right decision. That's it. And here comes the big ego with he's not an honest businessman.....uh...what?

Then to top it off he starts spouting off the number of Finals MVp awards he won...."How many years was Phil there? And how many years we went to the Finals? ... And how many points did I average and how many times was I the MVP?" You forgot one question, how many years was Kobe there and how many times did he bail you out of games where if you had made your flippin' free throws we all could have gone to be earlier? I'm sure you just overlooked that question Shaquille.

Really, why does the media still talk to this guy? Finally after his rant he says, "I don't take it personally. I haven't said nothing this year, but I am not going to let someone say something about me and then not come back." Uh, again, what did Buss say other than he feels he made the right decision. Big Idiot, it sounds like the only thing you are doing is taking this personally!

No comments: