Monday, August 04, 2008

New Look

By now I'm sure you've guessed that there is a new look here at Xpinionated.

I was sitting here with Mrs. Xpinionated watching Project Runway (she was watching and then she went to sleep and I just didn't turn it -- busy webbing it), when I decided I really wasn't pleased with the site's look as of late.

Well, the show inspired me but I wanted the theme to be something that suited me personally. Well, the Header suits me like a glove if you've ever met me in person. I am very much into funky button up shirts and the header was definitely something I would rock (like the horseshoe mustache I'm rocking today :)!

I did have to do some editing as the theme came with some space for advertising and that's not what this blog is about. Not that I could tell you what this blog is about but I can definitely tell you it's not about that!

1 comment:

Xpinionated said...

I've since changed the look again...never mind this post.